The Aviagen Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) Production Management School was established in 2012. It is comprised of six modules: Breeder, Broiler, Hatchery & Incubation Management, Nutrition, Ventilation, and Processing.
The 2019 EMEA School Prospectus gives you an overview of all modules and course dates
- February 17-23: Ventilation Module – Toledo, Spain
- May 24-31: Hatchery & Incubation Management Module – Budapest, Hungary
- June 30-July 6: Nutrition Module – Bangkok, Thailand
- August 25-31: Breeder Module – Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
- September 8-14: Processing – Asia
- November 24-30: Broiler Module – Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Please contact your Aviagen representative or email@example.com for more information, including costs, and an application form.