Welcome to the Aviagen Resource Center
This library contains material developed by Aviagen to help our customers profitably manage their operations to produce high-performance chickens through sound flock management programs.
To search the Resource Center, use the search module. To narrow your search results, use the drop-down menus on the module.
The performance objectives included here are reflective of the economic drivers and stocking densities typical of parent stock production operations within Europe which influence flock cycle planning and management techniques. This typically involves adopting a breeder management strategy which provides first light stimulation at or before 21 weeks of age (up to 146 days of age), which differs to the strategy recommended in other regions of the world.
All documents are available in English; however, not all documents are available in all languages.
Resource Center Search
- Arbor Acres How To Ventilation…1 to 5
- Aviagen How To Ventilation…1 to 5
- Ross How To Ventilation…1 to 5
- Poster: Evaluating Brooding Temperature
- Aviagen Brief: Management Advice for Parent Stock Production with Minimal Antibiotic Use